From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skydiver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A skydiver is a person who engages in the sport of parachuting.
It may also refer to:
- Skydiver (ride), an amusement ride designed and manufactured by Chance Rides
- Skydiver (submarine), a futuristic submarine featured in the TV series UFO
- The Skydivers, a 1963 film by Coleman Francis
- Sky Diver, a 1978 arcade game, later ported to Atari 2600
- Sky Diving (video game), a 2008 video game for the PlayStation 3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skydiver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.