From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skye is the largest island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
Skye may also refer to:
- Skye, South Australia
- Skye, Victoria, Australia
- Skye of Curr, a hamlet near Dulnain Bridge, Scotland, UK
- Skye (name), both a surname and a given name
- Skye Edwards, British singer best known from the band Morcheeba
- Skye (wrestler), ring name of professional wrestler Vicky Swain
- Skye, alias of Daisy Johnson, a character from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Skye, a character from Darkened Skye
- Skye Nakaiye, a character from The Puzzle Place
- Skye, a fictional eagle in Grandia II
- Skye, a character from PAW Patrol
- Skye Prower, a character from the Sonic the Hedgehog comics
- Operation Skye, code name for the radio component of an Allied military deception in World War II
- Skye (Charlotte), a skyscraper in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
- Skye Bank, a commercial bank based in Nigeria
- Skye Records, a music label
- Skye Terrier, a breed of dog
- Skye's Law, a law in New South Wales regarding police pursuit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.