Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skylab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skylab was the first space station launched into orbit by the United States.
Skylab may also refer to:
- Skylab (band), a musical outfit formed in 1993
- Skylab, a tower structure at Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station
People with the surname
- Rogério Skylab, Brazilian artist
- Skylab 1, the unmanned launch of Skylab
- Skylab 2, the first crewed mission to Skylab
- Skylab II, a proposed lunar space station named in homage to Skylab
- Skylab 3, the second crewed mission to Skylab
- Skylab 4, the third and last crewed mission to Skylab
- Skylab B, a backup Skylab station, proposed for a second launch but never used
- Skylab Rescue, a contingency mission for a stranded Skylab crew, never needed
- Skylab IX, a live album by Rogério Skylab
- Skylab One (disambiguation)
- Skylab Two (disambiguation)
- Skylab Three (disambiguation)
- Skylab Four (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skylab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.