This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Skylar Thomas|
|Born||August 28, 1994|
|Occupation(s)||Keyboardist, pianist, musician, songwriter|
|Instruments||Keyboard, piano, synth, vocals|
|Associated acts||Skylar Thomas Band
Frank Hannon Band
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
By her early teens Skylar had developed a great interest in keyboards and synthesizers. After her research studies of keyboards, she began collecting and programming synthesizers. Her collection consists of new keyboards and vintage rare analog synthesizers.
At the age of 12, Skylar began writing songs with rock bands. She was the youngest member of the band Ember. She later became the keyboardist of the band, Aldershot, which won 3rd place in Stairway to Stardom: Skip's Music band competition in 2008. The following year, Skylar entered the MTAC Sacramento 2010 Baroque Music Festival, playing J.S. Bach Inventions and receiving Superior awards for her performances. Skylar was also highlighted in the article, MAJORminor, in Keyboard Magazine's February 2010 issue.
- "MonsterFest 2010 | News Photos". Merced Sun-Star. October 2, 2010. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Articles in the november 2009 Issue | The North Sacramento News". Northsacnews.com. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Skip's Music". Skipsmusic.com. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Majorminor Skylar Thomas". Keyboardmag. January 31, 2010. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Pat Martin's Blog – KRXQ". Blogs.krxq.net. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Artist: Skylar Thomas". Kurzweil. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "American Music & Sound". Americanmusicandsound.com. Retrieved 2013-09-05.