From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skylark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skylark is a species of passerine bird. Skylark may also refer to:
- Cessna 175 Skylark, an American aircraft design
- Dova DV-1 Skylark, a Czech ultralight aircraft
- Skylark (rocket), a British sounding rocket first launched in 1957 from Woomera, Australia
- Skylark (UAV), a miniature unmanned aerial vehicle developed by Elbit
- a series of gliders produced in Britain in the 1950s and 1960s:
- Robertson Skylark SRX-1 an STOL aircraft developed by Robertson Development Corp. in the mid-1950s.
- Vortech Skylark, an American helicopter design
- Skylark (novel), the title of the sequel to Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
- Skylark, the title of the English translation of the novel Pacsirta by the Hungarian author Dezső Kosztolányi
- Skylark (publisher), an imprint of Bantam Books
- Skylark (series), a series of 4 novels by E. E. Smith, which features a spaceship called Skylark
- To a Skylark, is a poem completed by Percy Bysshe Shelley in late June 1820
- Dave Skylark, host of Skylark Tonight in the action-comedy The Interview (2014 film), who was portrayed by James Franco.
- Skylark (1941 film)
- Skylark (1993 film), starring Glenn Close and Christopher Walken, a sequel to Sarah, Plain and Tall
- Sky Larks, a 1934 Walter Lantz film starring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Skylark (US musician), a professional bass player and singer associated with the American band The Doobie Brothers
- Skylark (Canadian band), a Canadian pop music group best known for their 1973 hit song "Wildflower"
- Skylark (Italian band), an Italian power metal band
- Sky Larkin, an UK indie rock band
- "Skylark" (song), a 1942 jazz standard by Johnny Mercer (lyricist) and Hoagy Carmichael (composer)
- Skylark (Renee Olstead album), 2009
- Skylark (Paul Desmond album), 1973
- Skylark (Shirley Scott album), 1991
- Skylark Lounge (World renowned Blues Club in Austin, Texas)
- Buick Skylark, a model of American automobile (1953–1998)
- Hupp Skylark, a model of American automobile (1939–40)
- Skylark Group, a North Indian poultry company
- USS Skylark
- Noah and Nelly in... SkylArk, a series of short animated children's programmes
- Skylark, the current name for the fictional comic book character originally known as Lady Lark
- Team Skylark, a fictional all female French racing team on the animation series Immortal Grand Prix (or IGPX)
- The unofficial name of the Edward E. Smith Memorial Award
- Skylarking (disambiguation)
- "Alouette" (song), an 1879 children's song about plucking a skylark (alouette is the French word for skylark)
- Montreal Alouettes, a Canadian football team named after the bird and the song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skylark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.