Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skylark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cessna 175 Skylark, an American aircraft design
- Dova DV-1 Skylark, a Czech ultralight aircraft
- Skylark (rocket), a British sounding rocket first launched in 1957 from Woomera, Australia
- Skylark (UAV), a miniature unmanned aerial vehicle developed by Elbit
- a series of gliders produced in Britain in the 1950s and 1960s:
- Robertson Skylark SRX-1 an STOL aircraft developed by Robertson Development Corp. in the mid-1950s.
- Vortech Skylark, an American helicopter design
- Skylark (novel), the title of the sequel to Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
- Skylark, the title of the English translation of the novel Pacsirta by the Hungarian author Dezső Kosztolányi
- Skylark (publisher), an imprint of Bantam Books
- Skylark (series), a series of 4 novels by E. E. Smith, which features a spaceship called Skylark
- To a Skylark, is a poem completed by Percy Bysshe Shelley in late June 1820
- Dave Skylark, host of Skylark Tonight in the 2014 action-comedy The Interview, who was portrayed by James Franco
- Skylark (1941 film)
- Skylark (1993 film), starring Glenn Close and Christopher Walken, a sequel to Sarah, Plain and Tall
- Sky Larks, a 1934 Walter Lantz film starring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Skylark (US musician), a professional bass player and singer associated with the American band The Doobie Brothers
- Skylark (Canadian band), a Canadian pop music group best known for their 1973 hit song "Wildflower"
- Skylark (Italian band), an Italian power metal band
- Sky Larkin, a UK indie rock band
- "Skylark" (song), a 1942 jazz standard by Johnny Mercer (lyricist) and Hoagy Carmichael (composer)
- Skylark (Paul Desmond album), 1973
- Skylark (Shirley Scott album), 1991
- Skylark (George Cables album), 1996
- Buick Skylark, a model of American automobile (1953–1998)
- Hupp Skylark, a model of American automobile (1939–40)
- Skylark Group, a North Indian poultry company
- Skylark, a 1929 aviation comic strip by Elmer Woggon.
- USS Skylark
- Noah and Nelly in... SkylArk, a series of short animated children's programmes
- Skylark, the current name for the fictional comic book character originally known as Lady Lark
- Team Skylark, a fictional all female French racing team on the animation series Immortal Grand Prix (or IGPX)
- The unofficial name of the Edward E. Smith Memorial Award
- Skylarking (disambiguation)
- "Alouette" (song), an 1879 children's song about plucking a skylark (alouette is the French word for skylark)
- Montreal Alouettes, a Canadian football team named after the bird and the song
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skylark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.