From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skylight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skylight is a means of daylighting.
Skylight may also refer to:
- Skylight (play), by David Hare
- Skylight of a lava tube, a hole in the ceiling of the tube
- Skylight, Arkansas
- Skylight, Kentucky
- Skylight, a short film by David Clayton Rogers
- Skylight Pictures, a film company
- Skylight Opera Theatre, an opera company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Skylight 1A, a photographic filter factor that absorbs ultraviolet radiation
- Lenovo Skylight, a cancelled project for a small portable computer with mobile telephone
- Mount Skylight, in the Adirondack Mountains of New York
- Skylight (building), an office building in Warsaw
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skylight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.