Skyline College Buildings 6A and 7A
|President||Dr. Regina Stanback Stroud|
|Location||San Bruno, California,
Skyline College is a community (or junior) college that is located in San Mateo County, California, within the limits of the city of San Bruno, California, south of San Francisco. It is part of the San Mateo County Community College District and offers more than 80 Associate Degree and Certificate programs. Skyline offers programs for transfer to four-year colleges and universities through Transfer Admission Guarantees.
According to Skyline College-produced information on Community College Review, Skyline has a reputation of being an outstanding, medium-sized, two-year college, rich in diversity. A statewide study found that Skyline was one of the top five California community colleges in terms of transfer to independent schools.
The campus is situated immediately west of a crest that overlooks the San Andreas fault — the uppermost parking lot provides a good view of the fault. Architecturally, the campus dates from the late 1960s. It was built of pre-formed concrete slabs bolted together with steel in anticipation of a great earthquake.
The college library is a member of the Peninsula Library System.
- California Community Colleges system
- Cañada College, a community college located in Redwood City
- College of San Mateo ,a community college located in San Mateo
- San Mateo County Community College District
- City College of San Francisco, a community college located in San Francisco
- De Anza College, a community college located in Cupertino
- Foothill College, a community college located in Los Altos Hills
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skyline College.|