Skyline College Campus
|President||Dr. Regina Stanback Stroud|
|Location||San Bruno, California,
Skyline College is one of three comprehensive community colleges within the San Mateo County Community College District. Opened in 1969, the College is located just south of San Francisco in San Bruno, California on a site overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Skyline College claims an annual population of over 17,000 students.
Students can choose from more than 100 degree and certificate programs.
With a full schedule of courses leading to over 100 Associate Degrees and Certificates, and a Bachelor's Degree, Skyline College's academic programs aim to prepare students for transfer to a four-year university or to directly enter the workforce.
Key transfer agreements set with a wide range of public and private colleges.
Skyline College offers 18 Associate Degrees for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T). These degrees offer a streamlined pathway to transfer, securing guaranteed admission with Junior standing into the California State University system.
- California Community Colleges system
- Cañada College, a community college located in Redwood City
- College of San Mateo, a community college located in San Mateo
- San Mateo County Community College District
- "International Students | International Students | Skyline College". www.skylinecollege.edu. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
- "Fact Sheet | About Skyline College | Skyline College". www.skylinecollege.edu. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
- "Degrees and Certificates | Academics | Skyline College". skylinecollege.edu. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
- "Associate Degrees for Transfer | Transfer Center | Skyline College". www.skylinecollege.edu. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skyline College.|