|Type||Public community college|
|President||Newin Orante (acting)|
Skyline College claims an annual population of over 17,000 students. Students can choose from more than 100 degree and certificate programs. Many students at Skyline College are international students.
The college offers over 100 associate degree programs, certificates, and a bachelor's degree program. The college has transfer agreements with a wide range of public and private colleges and offers 29 associate degrees for transfer that offer a streamlined pathway to transfer, securing guaranteed admission with junior standing to the California State University system.
The students of Skyline College have established a student body association named Associated Students of Skyline College (ASSC). The association is required by law to "encourage students to participate in the governance of the college".
The ASSC periodically participates in meetings sponsored by a statewide community college student organization named Student Senate for California Community Colleges. The statewide Student Senate is authorized by law "to advocate before the Legislature and other state and local governmental entities".
- California Community Colleges system
- Cañada College, a community college located in Redwood City
- College of San Mateo, a community college located in San Mateo
- "Fact Sheet | About Skyline College | Skyline College". Skyline College. Retrieved August 25, 2023.
- "Degrees and Certificates | Academics | Skyline College". Skyline College. Retrieved August 25, 2023.
- "International Students | International Students | Skyline College". Skyline College. Retrieved August 25, 2023.
- "Associate Degrees for Transfer | Transfer Center | Skyline College". Skyline College. Retrieved August 25, 2023.
- Associated Students of Skyline College. Retrieved 2018-5-19.
- Section 76060 of the California Education Code. Retrieved 2018-5-19.
- Section 76060.5 of the California Education Code. Retrieved 2018-5-19.