From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Skynet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skynet may refer to:
- Skynet (airline), a Russian regional airline based in the Krasnoyarsk Airport
- Skynet Asia Airways, a low-cost Japanese airline
- Skynet Airlines, a defunct Irish airline that operated 2001–2004
- Skynet, a domestic airmail network run by the Royal Mail
- The Copyright (Infringing File Sharing) Amendment Act 2011, which repeals a section of the New Zealand Copyright Act which would have required ISPs to disconnect subscribers suspected of repeat copyright infringement
- Sky Net, a direct-to-home (DTH) TV broadcasting company in Myanmar
- Sky Network Television, a New Zealand pay television service
- Belgacom Skynet, a Belgian interactive digital media company
- Skynet (satellite), a UK military communications system
- Loral Skynet or Telesat, a Canadian communications satellite operator
- Skynet (Terminator), a fictional computer network, the primary antagonist in the Terminator series of films
- Skynet (video game), a 1996 PC game based on The Terminator film series
- SkyNet.im an open source messaging system for the Internet of Things
- Skynet a 1998 Detroit techno album from Juan Atkins using the Infiniti alias.
- Skynet is a developers group/hackers guild dedicated to wireless technology SkyNet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skynet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.