|Manfred Kistler, Thomas Allertseder|
Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG is a German aircraft manufacturer based in Marquartstein, Bavaria. Founded by Manfred Kistler and Thomas Allertseder in 2001, the company specializes in the design and manufacture of paragliders in the form of ready-to-fly aircraft as well as paragliding harnesses. The company also makes kite surfing wings and promotional tents.
The company's first glider was the Hype, an intermediate paraglider certified to DHV 1-2 standards. In 2003 the DHV 2 certified Cayenne was added to the line. By 2016 the company offered a full line of "classic" gliders as well as lightweight designs, mountain descent miniwings and a tandem design, the Join't for flight training.
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding
- Kite surfing kites & boards
- Skywalk Paragliders
- Paragliders and harnesses
- X-Gloo Creative Event Equipment
- Promotional tents and trade show display equipment
Summary of aircraft built by Skywalk:
- Skywalk Arriba
- Skywalk Cayenne
- Skywalk Chili
- Skywalk Hype
- Skywalk Join't
- Skywalk Masala
- Skywalk Mescal
- Skywalk Poison
- Skywalk Spice
- Skywalk Tequila
- Skywalk Tonic
- Skywalk Tonka
- Skywalk X-Alps
- Bertrand, Noel; Rene Coulon; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04, page 31. Pagefast Ltd, Lancaster UK, 2003. ISSN 1368-485X
- Skywalk (2016). "Products". Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- Skywalk (2016). "FlySurfer Kiteboarding". Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- Skywalk (2016). "X-Gloo Creative Event Equipment". Retrieved 13 November 2016.