From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skyway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skyway is a suspended covered walkway between buildings.
Skyway may also refer to:
- In air travel, a flight path common to many airline flights
- Skyways Limited, a post-war British airline which became Skyways International in 1971
- Skyway Airlines based in Wisconsin, USA
- SkyWay Charity based in Hackney, London, UK
- Skyway Enterprises, an airline based in Florida, USA
- Skyways Express, regional airline based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Skyway (neighborhood), an unincorporated area of King County in western Washington state
- A skyway, like an aerial tram or other suspended-carriage system:
- A skyway, a high road bridge or an elevated highway:
- Skyways (TV series), an Australian television series set at an airport
- "Skyway", song by The Replacements from the album Pleased to Meet Me
- Skyway (film), a 1933 American film directed by Lewis D. Collins
- Skyway (album), a 1980 album by Skyy
- Jetway, a small movable bridge connecting an arriving aircraft to an airport terminal
- Flyway (disambiguation)
- Airway (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skyway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.