From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sláinte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sláinte (also Slàinte) is a toast in Irish and Scottish Gaelic meaning "health".
Sláinte may also refer to:
- Sláinte (album), an album by Mooncoyne
- Slí na Sláinte, a walking initiative by the Irish heart foundation
- Sláinte, former name of The BibleCode Sundays, a London Celtic rock band
- Sláinte, former name of Mooncoyne, an American Celtic band
- Slainte Mhath, a Canadian Celtic fusion band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sláinte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.