Perunović at the 2016 Olympics
26 March 1984 |
Nikšić, SR Montenegro, Yugoslavia
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)|
|Sport||Track, long-distance running|
|Event(s)||800 metres, 1500 metres, 5000 metres, 10,000 metres, marathon|
|Coached by||Drago Music|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||Marathon: 2:39:07 (NR)|
Slađana Perunović-Pejović (born 26 March 1984) is a Montenegrin long-distance runner and holder of several Montenegrin records. She placed 77th out of 118 in the 2012 Olympic marathon. She did not finish her 2016 Olympic marathon.
The 2009 Summer Universiade was held in Belgrade and she competed in both the women's 800 metres and the women's 1500 metres. At the 2011 Summer Universiade she placed 13th out of 22 runners in the women's half marathon with a time of 1:22:16. Perunović achieved the Olympic "B" standard at the Podgorica Marathon in October 2011, finishing in 2:41:02, therefore gaining a spot on the Montenegro team for the 2012 Summer Olympics. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she finished the marathon in 2:39:07.
In 2013, Perunović competed in the 2013 Games of the Small States of Europe in Luxembourg, where she competed and won in the 10,000-meter and 5,000 meter races; she ran the 10,000-meter in 35:21.00 and the 5,000 meter in 16:53.20.
- Slađana Perunović. rio2016.com
- Slađana Perunović. nbcolympics.com
- All-Athletics. "Profile of Sladana Perunovic".
- Slađana Perunović profile at IAAF
- Atletski Savez Crne Gore – Najbolji 2009 Retrieved 2009
- PDF – 2011 Summer Universiade Women's Half Marathon Results
- Vijesti – Perunovic: Ispunjen san (Serbian) Translation: Perunovic: My dream is fulfilled. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Slađana Perunović.|