Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slab or SLAB may refer to:
- Concrete slab, a flat concrete plate used in construction
- Stone slab, a flat stone used in construction
- Slab (casting), a length of metal
- Slab (geology), that portion of a tectonic plate that is subducting
- Slab hut, a kind of dwelling made from slabs of split or sawn timber
- Slab Point, a rocky point in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Slab, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Ritchie County, West Virginia
- Slab City, California, a locality in the Colorado Desert
- Slab City, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Shawano County, Wisconsin
- Slab Fork, a tributary of the Guyandotte River in southern West Virginia
Media and entertainment
- Slab (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- The Slab, a 2004 UK poetry anthology
- Slab, a character in The Ripping Friends
- Slab, a character in Doctor Who
- SLAB!, 1980s Industrial music band
- The Slab, or Slabside Penitentiary, a metahuman prison in the DC Comics universe
- Slab, a character in "Mr. Young"
- Slab, a 12-bit unit of computer memory on the NCR 315
- Slab allocation, a computer memory management mechanism
- Bar (form), a mobile phone form factor also known as a slab
- Slab serif, a kind of typeface
- Slab construction, a building method
- Slab of Bacon, a traveling trophy in American college football rivalry games
- Thomas Murphy (Irish republican) (born 1946), nicknamed "Slab"
- Student loan asset-backed security, an asset-backed security
- "S.L.A.B. theory", a term coined by David Bordwell to refer to theories that use the ideas of Saussure, Lacan, Althusser, and/or Barthes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.