From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Slabs)
|Look up slab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slab or SLAB may refer to:
- Concrete slab, a flat concrete plate used in construction
- Stone slab, a flat stone used in construction
- Slab (casting), a length of metal
- Slab (geology), that portion of a tectonic plate that is subducting
- Slab hut, a kind of dwelling made from slabs of split or sawn timber
- Slab Point, a rocky point in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Slab, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Ritchie County, West Virginia
- Slab City, California, a locality in the Colorado Desert
- Slab City, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Shawano County, Wisconsin
- Slab Fork, a tributary of the Guyandotte River in southern West Virginia
Media and entertainment
- Slab (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Slab, a character in The Ripping Friends
- Slab, a character in Doctor Who
- SLAB!, 1980s Industrial music band
- The Slab, or Slabside Penitentiary, a metahuman prison in the DC Comics universe
- Slab, a character in "Mr. Young"
- Slab (unit), a unit of computer memory defining 12 bits
- Slab allocation, a computer memory management mechanism
- Bar (form), a mobile phone form factor also known as a slab
- Slab serif, a kind of typeface
- Slab of Bacon, a traveling trophy in American college football rivalry games
- Thomas Murphy (Irish republican) (born 1946), nicknamed "Slab"
- Student loan asset-backed security, an asset-backed security
- "S.L.A.B. theory", a term coined by David Bordwell to refer to theories that use the ideas of Saussure, Lacan, Althusser, and/or Barthes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.