From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A slacker is a person who procrastinates or is lazy.
Slackers may also mean:
- Slacker (film), 1991 American independent comedy-drama movie
- Slackers (film), 2002 American romantic comedy movie
- The Slackers (active since 1991), ska musical group from New York
- Slacker (producer) (died 2012), electronic music producer
- Slackers CDs and Games (founded 1993), entertainment retailer
- Slacker (music service) (launched 2007), online radio
- Slacker Uprising, a 2008 Michael Moore re-cut version of his 2008 film Captain Mike Across America
- A person who uses or advocates use of the Slackware distribution of the Linux operating system
- A slackliner is a person who slacklines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slackers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.