From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Welding slag (a solid) is a form of slag produced as a byproduct of some arc welding processes.
Slag may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Slag (play), an early play by David Hare
- Slag (Transformer), the Transformers character
- The Slag brothers, in the American animated television series Wacky Races
- Slag, an elemental effect in the computer game Borderlands 2
- Slag, a pejorative British term for slut
- An alternative name for spoil, mining waste.
- Slag Hill, a subglacial volcano in southwestern British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.