Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slag is a by-product of smelting ore.
Slag may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Slag (play), an early play by David Hare
- Slag (Transformer), several robot superhero characters in the Transformers franchise
- The Slag brothers, characters in the American animated television series Wacky Races
- Slag (welding), a by-product of some arc welding processes
- Slag, a pejorative British term for slut
- Slag, an alternative name for spoil tip, mining waste
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.