From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slag (welding) or welding slag (a solid) is a form of slag produced as a by-product of some arc welding processes.
Slag may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Slag (play), an early play by David Hare
- Slag (Transformer), a Transformers character
- Slag, an elemental effect in the computer game Borderlands 2
- The Slag brothers, characters in the American animated television series Wacky Races
- Slag, a pejorative British term for slut
- Slag, an alternative name for spoil tip, mining waste
- Slag Hill, a subglacial volcano in southwestern British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.