From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slalom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To slalom is to zigzag between obstacles. It may refer to:
- Alpine (downhill) skiing
- Slalom waterskiing
- Whitewater slalom kayak/canoe
- Dual slalom mountain biking
- Freestyle slalom skating
- Slalom skateboarding
- Slalom windsurfing
- Autocross, automotive slalom
- Slalom (video game), 1987 Nintendo skiing game by Rare
- Downhill Slalom, downhill skiing game for PC by Tuna Technologies
- Slalom Lake, Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slalom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.