From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slalom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To slalom is to zigzag between obstacles. It may refer to:
- Alpine (downhill) skiing
- Slalom waterskiing
- Whitewater slalom kayak/canoe
- Dual slalom mountain biking
- Freestyle slalom skating, a highly technical field of skating that involves performing tricks around a straight line of equally spaced cones.
- Slalom skateboarding, a form of downhill skateboard racing that first appeared in the 60's and 70's and has made a resurgence in popularity in the 2000s
- Slalom windsurfing
- Autocross, automotive slalom
- Slalom (video game), 1987 Nintendo skiing game by Rare
- Downhill Slalom, downhill skiing game for PC by Tuna Technologies
- Slalom Lake, Antarctica
- Slalom Consulting, an American business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Seattle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slalom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.