Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slasher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slasher may refer to:
- Slasher (basketball), a style of play in basketball
- Slasher film, a subgenre of the horror film
- Slasher (tool), a scrub-clearing implement
- Slasher (2004 film), a 2004 documentary film
- Slasher (2007 film), a 2007 horror film
- Slasher (2016 TV Series), a 2016 horror-drama TV Series
- John Reis (born 1969), American musician, known by the pseudonym Slasher
- Los Angeles Slashers, a Slamball team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slasher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.