From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Slates)
|Look up slate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slate is a type of rock, often used for roofing.
Slate may also refer to:
- Slate turkey, a breed of domestic fowl
- Slate (writing), a material for writing on
- Slate (surname)
- Slate board (clapperboard), a device used during film production
- Slate gray, a color
- Slate and stylus, tools used by blind persons to write and read
- Slate (typeface), a neo-grotesque typeface
- Slate, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Slate, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Slate Run, a tributary of Pine Creek in Pennsylvania
- Slate phone, a mobile phone form factor
- Slate tablet, a tablet computer form factor
- Slate PC, a Microsoft Tablet PC running Windows 7
- HP Slate 500, a Windows 7 tablet computer manufactured by Hewlett-Packard
- Slate (elections), a union of candidates
- SLATE (1958–1966), a campus political party at the University of California, Berkeley, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.