Slaughter County Roller Vixens
|Metro area||Port Orchard, WA|
|Teams||Saints of Slaughter (travel team)
Death Rattle Rollers
The Slaughter County Roller Vixens (SCRV) is a roller derby league based in Kitsap County, Washington. Founded in 2006, the league currently consists two teams, and a mixed team which competes against teams from other leagues.
Kitsap County was originally named Slaughter County. The league bouted in their home county for the first time in April 2008.
The Vixens joined the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) in September 2008. In 2010, the league ran the Wild West Showdown, a major tournament involving nineteen WFTDA leagues. The travel team gradually rose in the WFTDA rankings, reaching eleventh in the West Region by the third quarter of 2011.
- "Notes from a derby widow", North Kitsap Herald, 26 April 2008
- "Slaughter County Roller Vixens", Flat Track Stats
- "Slaughter County hosts Wild West Showdown", WFTDA, 22 February 2010
- "2011 Third Quarter WFTDA Rankings Released", WFTDA, 7 November 2011
- "Current Rankings", WFTDA