(Redirected from Slaughter House)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slaughterhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A slaughterhouse is a facility where animals are killed.
Slaughterhouse may also refer to:
Film and television
- Slaughterhouse (film), a 1987 horror-comedy film
- "The Slaughterhouse" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), an episode
- "Slaughterhouse" (CSI: Miami), an episode
- "Slaughterhouse" (Hell on Wheels), an episode
- "Slaughterhouse" (Justified), an episode
- Slaughterhouse (hip hop group), a hip hop supergroup
- Slaughter House (band), an early '90s metal band
- Slaughterhouse (Ty Segall Band album), 2012
- The Slaughterhouse, a 2004 album by Prince
- SlaughtaHouse, a 1993 album by Masta Ace
- "Slaughterhouse", a 1987 song by Goo Goo Dolls from Goo Goo Dolls
- Slaughterhouse Creek
- Slaughterhouse Beach (Mokule'ia), a beach on the island of Maui in Hawaii.
- Slaughter House Covered Bridge, Northfield, Vermont
- Slaughter-House Cases, United States Supreme Court cases
- Slaughter House Gang, a 19th-century New York street gang
- Slaughterhouse-Five, a 1969 novel by Kurt Vonnegut
- Slaughterhouse-Five (film), a 1972 adaptation of the novel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slaughterhouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.