From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Slavic or Slavonic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slav, Slavic or Slavonic may refer to:
- Slav (village), a former Israeli settlement in the Gaza Strip
- Slavic people, an ethno-linguistic group living in Europe and Asia
- Church Slavonic language, Slavic liturgical language used by the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Old Church Slavonic language, 9th century Slavic literary language
- Slav Defense, a chess opening
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slavic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.