From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Slavutych or Slavutich (Cyrillic: Славутич) means son of Slavuta. Slavuta is an archaic name for the Dnieper river. Nowadays it may refer to the following:
- Slavutych - a town in the Kiev Oblast of Ukraine. It was built to replace the town of Pripyat, which was abandoned after the Chernobyl catastrophe
- A poetic name for the Dnieper river
- Urban toponyms and organizations names (mostly in Ukraine) using the above-mentioned poetic name:
- Slavutych (beer) - a brand of Ukrainian beer
- Slavutych-Arena - Football (soccer) stadium in Zaporizhzhya
- U510 Slavutych - a command ship of the Ukrainian Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slavutych.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.