Sleeping Beauty (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Sleeping Beauty (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sleeping Beauty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleeping Beauty is a classic fairy tale.
Sleeping Beauty may also refer to:
- The Sleeping Beauty (film), a 1930 Soviet film directed by Georgi Vasilyev and Sergei Vasilyev
- The Sleeping Beauty (1935 film), a cartoon in the Puppetoon series by George Pal, included in The Puppetoon Movie
- Sleeping Beauty (1942 film), an Italian film
- Sleeping Beauty (1959 film), an animated film from Walt Disney Pictures
- Aurora (Disney), the title character of the Disney film
- Sleeping Beauty (1973 film) or Some Call It Loving, a drama by James B. Harris
- Sleeping Beauty (1987 film), a film starring Tahnee Welch
- Sleeping Beauty, a direct-to-video short-animated film released in 1991.
- Sleeping Beauty (1995 film), a direct-to-video animated film
- Sleeping Beauty (2010 film), a film by Catherine Breillat
- Sleeping Beauty (2011 film), an Australian film starring Emily Browning
- Sleeping Beauty (2014 film), an American film directed by Casper Van Dien
- The Sleeping Beauty (novel), a 2010 novel by Mercedes Lackey
- Sleeping Beauty (Phillip Margolin novel), 2004
- Sleeping Beauty Trilogy, three erotic novels (1983-1985) by Anne Rice writing under the pseudonym A. N. Roquelaure
- Sleeping Beauty (Ross Macdonald novel), 1973
- The Sleeping Beauty (Taylor novel), a 1953 novel by the English writer Elizabeth Taylor
Music and theatre
- Dornröschen (The Sleeping Beauty), a 1902 opera by Humperdinck
- The Sleeping Beauty (ballet), an 1889 ballet by Tchaikovsky, originally choreographed by Marius Petipa
- La belle au bois dormant (opera), an opera by Michele Carafa
- The Sleeping Beauty (Live in Israel), an album by Tiamat
- The Sleeping Beauty in the Wood, an 1840 extravaganza by James Planché
- Sleeping Beauty, a 1979 album by Sun Ra
- "Sleeping Beauty", a song by Brotherhood of Man from Higher Than High
- "Sleeping Beauty", a song by Lene Lovich from Stateless
- "Sleeping Beauty", a song by A Perfect Circle from Mer de Noms
- "La bella dormente nel bosco", a 1921 opera by Respighi
- Sleeping Beauty Galaxy or Black Eye Galaxy
- Sleeping Beauty transposon system, a genetic tool for gene discovery and gene transfer
- Oxalis corniculata or Sleeping Beauty, a herbaceous plant
- Kleine-Levin syndrome or Sleeping Beauty syndrome, a neurological disorder
- Nicole Delien, a woman that suffers from Kleine-Levin syndrome and is called "Sleeping Beauty" in the media
- Somnophilia or Sleeping Beauty syndrome, a paraphilia
- Sleeping Beauty (paper with delayed recognition)
- "Sleeping Beauty" (Faerie Tale Theatre), an episode of Faerie Tale Theatre
- "The Sleeping Beauty" (The O.C.), an episode of The O.C.
- "Sleeping Beauty", an episode of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends
- Sleeping Beauty (album), a comedy album by Cheech and Chong
- Sleeping Beauty (canoe), a WWII submersible electric-powered canoe for a frogman to ride
- The Sleeping Beauty (wax figure), a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London
- Sleeping Beauty, Kalinga, a mountain in the Philippines
- Sleeping Beauty Castle, a structure at the center of Disneyland Park and Hong Kong Disneyland Park
- Sleeping Beauty Mountain Provincial Park, British Columbia, Canada
- La Bella Durmiente (Spanish for "Sleeping Beauty"), a mountain in Peru.
- Sleeping Beauty problem, a puzzle in probability
- Sleeping Beauty is also a name for Bordeaux in France.
- The Sleeping Beauty, also known as the 'Cailleach Na Mointeach' or 'Hag of the Moors' is a spectacular skyline of a woman's prone form seen from the standing stones of Callanish on the west coast of the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland.
- Dornröschen (Sussmann-Hellborn), sculpture ("Sleeping Beauty")
- "Sleeping beauty" can also refer to an extinct language.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleeping Beauty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.