(Redirected from Sleeping Giant Mountain)
|Look up sleeping giant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleeping Giant may refer to:
- Elk Mountain (Routt County, Colorado), known locally as The Sleeping Giant), a mountain near Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Sleeping Giant (Connecticut), a traprock mountain ridge in Hamden, Connecticut, U.S.
- Sleeping Giant (Kauai), a mountain ridge on the island of Kauai near Kapaa, Hawaii, U.S.
- Sleeping Giant mountain and ridge in Montana in the U.S., part of Sleeping Giant Wilderness Study Area
- Sleeping Giant (Ontario), a formation of mesas on Sibley Peninsula, Ontario, Canada
- The Sleeping Giant (Abercraf), local name for hill called Cribarth, Powys, Wales
- Sleeping Giant (film) (2015), a Canadian film
- "The Sleeping Giant", an episode of the animated television series The Care Bears
- "Sleeping Giant", a song by Mastodon from the album Blood Mountain
- Sleeping Giant, a mixtape by Tajai
- Sleeping Giant (band), American Christian metal
- A quotation attributed to Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto regarding the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Sleeping Giants, an internet activism initiative
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleeping Giant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.