Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sleepy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleepy means feeling a need for sleep. It may also refer to:
- Sleepy (character), a character in the film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Sleepy (novel), a novel by Kate Orman based on the TV series Doctor Who
- Sleepy (short story), an 1888 short story by Anton Chekhov
- Sleepy Bill Burns (1880–1953), American baseball player
- Sleepy Brown (born 1970), African American musician
- Sleepy Floyd (born 1960), retired American professional basketball player
- Sleepy John Estes (1899–1977), African American musician
- Sleepy LaBeef (born 1935), American rockabilly musician
- Sleepy Tripp (born 1953), American racecar driver
- Sleepy (rapper), a South Korean rapper part of the hip hop duo Untouchable
- Sleep disorder, a medical disorder of the sleep patterns
- Sleepies or dried rheum, the thin mucus discharged from the eyes, nose, or mouth during sleep
- Sleepy Creek, a tributary of the Potomac River, U.S.
- Sleepy Hollow (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleepy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.