|Also known as||Sleepy Man Banjo Boys|
|Origin||Lebanon Township, New Jersey, United States|
|Genres||Bluegrass, country, Roots music|
Sleepy Man (prior to late 2014 known as Sleepy Man Banjo Boys) is a bluegrass music band from Lebanon Township, New Jersey, United States. It is composed of the Mizzone brothers: Jonny (born 2002, banjo), Robbie (born ca. 1998, fiddle and vocals) and Tommy (born ca. 1997, guitar and background vocals) as well as bass player, Josh Thomas. The group's debut album America's Music, was released in October 2011. Their second CD, The Farthest Horizon, was released in October 2012. In February 2014, they released the single Run, their first song on which one of them, Robbie, sings. Their third album "By My Side" was released in June 2014 with one instrumental song and five vocal songs. At The 14th Annual Independent Music Awards in 2015, the Sleepy Man Banjo Boys won awards in the "Instrumental" and "Americana" song categories for "Wildflower" and "Flesh & Bones".
On June 28, 2011, the trio appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman and twice on Huckabee talk show. They have played at several bluegrass festivals, including one with J. D. Crowe and the New South, and benefits.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart
|US Grass||US Heat|
|The Farthest Horizon||
|By My Side||
|"—" denotes the album failed to chart|
- Sleepy Man Banjo Boys official website
- Sleepy Man Banjo Boys Facebook page
- Sleepy Man Banjo Boys YouTube page
- Sleepy Man Grand Ole Opry bio page
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rge2rUHIDE at 9 seconds
- Johnson, Bailey. Banjo jamboree: 8-year-old plays "Flint Hill Special" CBS News, May 10, 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- "Sleepy Man FaceBook profile". Facebook. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Nutt, Bill (July 1, 2011). "Bluegrass music fest funds to benefit people of Appalachia". Daily Record, Morristown, New Jersey. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- "Sleepy Man". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- Sleepy Man Banjo Boys website Archived 2011-07-29 at the Wayback Machine. Accessed 2011-08-12
- Facebook info page Sleepy Man Banjo Boys. Accessed 2011-07-28.
- Sleepy Man Banjo Boys Archived 2011-07-17 at the Wayback Machine. on David Letterman's show, June 28, 2011. at thebluegrassblog.com. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- Lobello, Carmel. Little Kid from Jersey Shreds the Banjo deathandtaxesmag.com. May 10, 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- Sleepy Man Banjo Boys IllinoisReview.typepad.com. July 23, 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- Marini, Matteo. Johnny e i banjo boys conquistano gli USA La Repubblica.it, 8 Agosto 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- Sleepy Man Feb 2018 concert announcement in the Daily Record Centenary College Innovation Fund benefit concert. Accessed 2018-11-29.
- Grand Ole Opry blog Archived 2011-09-11 at the Wayback Machine. August 20, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-23.