From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sleeve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sleeve can be:
- Sleeve, that part of a garment which covers the arm, or through which the arm passes or slips
- A tube into which another tube is inserted, which in the case of small tubes is called a thimble
- A Sleeve (construction), used in construction by electricians and plumbers to create an opening in cast concrete to create a penetration to permit the passage of a penetrant
- A liner for the cylinder of an engine
- A basketball sleeve, an accessory worn by basketball players
- A record sleeve, the outer covering of a vinyl record.
- A sleeve tattoo, a tattoo arrangement that covers most or all of a person's arm
- A beer sleeve or koozie
- A card sleeve used to protect trading cards from damage during play
- A sleeve valve, a type of valve mechanism for piston engines
- A sleeve gastrectomy, a surgical weight-loss procedure.
- Sleeve known for a Christmas song with particular emphasis on the chorus which was lampooned by Anthony Cumia of the Opie and Anthony Show and for which the musician presented a tongue-in-cheek version tailored for Cumia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleeve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.