Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slider usually refers to
- Slider (baseball), a baseball pitch.
- Slider (sandwich), a small hamburger (typically around 2 inches (5 cm) diameter)
Slider or sliders may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Slider, a fish in the American television series FishCenter Live
- Slider, an interdimensional being who slides through parallel universes
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Lerista, a genus of Australian skinks known as "sliders"
- Trachemys, a genus of turtles from the Americas known as "sliders"
- Slider (computing), a graphical widget in a GUI with which a user may set a value by moving an indicator
- Slider (parachuting), a part of a parachute
- Slider, a mobile phone form factor
- Slider, an adjustable electronic control (usually a potentiometer) that moves in a linear fashion
- Motorcycle frame slider
- Pistol slide
- Slider, a removable bowl component of a bong that is connected to the stem
- SLIder, a person who seems to turn off (or sometimes on) street lights, or outside building security lights, when passing near them (see street light interference phenomenon)
- A synonym for flip-flops
- Slide (disambiguation)
- Sliding (disambiguation)
- Slyder, an alias of dance music production duo Jeremy Dawson and Gregori Chad Petree
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.