From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A slider is a baseball pitch.
Slider or sliders may also refer to:
- An adjustable electronic control (usually a potentiometer) that moves in a linear fashion
- Slider (computing), a graphical widget in a GUI with which a user may set a value by moving an indicator
- A mobile phone form factor
- Motorcycle frame slider
- Pistol slide
- Slider (parachuting), a part of a parachute
- Lerista, a genus of Australian skinks known as "sliders"
- Trachemys, a genus of turtles from the Americas known as "sliders"
- Slider (sandwich), a small hamburger (typically around 3 inches in diameter)
- Slider, a removable bowl component of a bong that is connected to the stem
- SLIder, a person who seems to turn off (or sometimes on) street lights, or outside building security lights, when passing near them (see street light interference phenomenon)
- Interdimensional being - an entity who slides through parallel universes
- Slyder, an alias of dance music production duo Jeremy Dawson and Gregori Chad Petree
- Slide (disambiguation)
- Sliding (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.