Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slinger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slinger or slingers may refer to:
- Slinger, a soldier who specializes in using a sling
- Slinger (dish), a specialty dish served in American, mid-western diners.
- Slingers (Marvel Comics), a fictional group of superheroes in the Marvel Comics universe
- Slinger, Wisconsin, a village in Wisconsin, United States
- HMS Slinger (1917), an aircraft catapult vessel purchased 1917 and sold 1919
- HMS Slinger (D26), built as USS Chatham, on Lend-Lease from 1942 to 1946
- Singapore Slingers, a club in the Australian National Basketball League
- Slingers (TV series), a television series featuring Haruka Abe
People with the surname
- Joey Slinger, Canadian journalist and humourist
- Jonathan Slinger, British actor
- Michael Slinger, academic
- Penny Slinger, American artist
- Richard Slinger, professional wrestler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.