From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Slippage (disambiguation))
|Look up slippage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slippage may refer to:
- Slippage (finance), the difference between estimated transaction costs and the amount actually paid
- Slippage (short story collection), a 1997 collection of short stories by Harlan Ellison
- Project slippage, in project planning, the act of missing a deadline
- Replication slippage, nucleotide duplications created by DNA polymerase during DNA replication
- Slippage, an album by Slobberbone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slippage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.