|Look up slit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slit may refer to:
- a deliberate cut in a woman's dress or gown so as to expose a part of her leg
- a straight and narrow opening, particularly used in spectroscopy
- Slit (gene), in genetics, the midline repellent signaling molecule
- The process of slitting, in which large rolls of material are rewound and cut (slit) into narrower rolls of material
- Slit trench, a defensive preparation in warfare
- Slit throat, a knife wound to the neck and/or throat
- Caso Degollados (Case of the Slit Throats), a Chilean politically motivated crime and political scandal
- Slit, a feature of Blackbox and similar X window managers that allows for applications to hide along the edge of a computer display
- SLIT, Sublingual immunotherapy
- Slang for the pudendal cleft of the vulva
- All pages beginning with "Slit"
- All pages with a title containing Slit
- Slat (disambiguation)
- Slot (disambiguation)
- Slut (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.