|Look up sliver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sliver may refer to:
- Sliver (novel), a 1991 novel by Ira Levin
- "Sliver" (song), a 1990 song by Nirvana
- Sliver: The Best of the Box, a 2005 album containing tracks from the Nirvana rarities collection With The Lights Out
- Sliver (EP), a 2000 EP by Entwine
- Sliver, a fictional species in Magic: The Gathering
- Sliver building, a tall slender building
- Sliver (textiles), a form of fiber prepared for spinning
- Splinter, a sliver of wood that penetrates the skin
- Sliver polygon, a small unwanted polygon resulting from layer intersection in GIS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sliver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.