Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sliver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sliver may refer to:
- Sliver (novel), a 1991 novel by Ira Levin
- "Sliver" (song), a 1990 song by Nirvana
- Sliver: The Best of the Box, a 2005 album containing tracks from the Nirvana rarities collection With The Lights Out
- Sliver (EP), a 2000 EP by Entwine
- Sliver, a fictional species in Magic: The Gathering
- Sliver building, a tall slender building
- Sliver (textiles), a form of fiber prepared for spinning
- Splinter, a sliver of wood that penetrates the skin
- Sliver polygon, a small unwanted polygon resulting from layer intersection in GIS
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sliver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.