From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sloboda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sloboda was a type of settlement in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and other Slavic states.
Sloboda, Svoboda or similar means freedom or liberty in the Slavic languages and may also refer to:
- Sloboda (surname)
- FK Sloboda Tuzla, a football club in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- FK Sloboda Užice
- FK Sloboda Novi Grad
- Sloboda Ukraine, a historical region of Ukraine
- Sloboda Čačak, a Serbian defense manufacture company
- Sloboda (rural locality), name of several rural localities in Russia
- Słoboda, Podlaskie Voivodeship, Poland
- Słoboda, Podkarpackie Voivodeship, Poland
- Sloboda-Komarivtsi, Ukraine
- Slobozia (disambiguation)
- Slobodskoy (disambiguation)
- Svoboda (disambiguation), cognate spelling
- Swoboda (disambiguation) for the Polish spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sloboda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.