|Prof. dr. sc.
|Deputy Prime Minister for Regional Development, Reconstruction and Return|
12 January 2008 – 23 December 2011
|Prime Minister||Ivo Sanader
|Preceded by||Damir Polančec|
|Succeeded by||Branko Grčić|
|Born||August 9, 1947
Kakma, PR Croatia, FPR Yugoslavia
|Political party||Independent Democratic Serb Party|
|Alma mater||Ph.D. of University of Belgrade|
Slobodan Uzelac, Ph.D., (Serbian: Слободан Узелац, born in Kakma on August 9, 1947) who served as Vice Prime Minister of Croatia for Regional Development, Reconstruction and Return. He is the member of Serb minority in Croatia.
He offered his resignation in March 2008, after the Croatian Government recognized Kosovo's declaration of independence However, Prime Minister Ivo Sanader did not accept his resignation, and the Independent Democratic Serb Party subsequently decided against withdrawing its member from the government.
Uzelac is the president of Serbian Cultural Society Prosvjeta.
- Iz Biograda do Beograda. (in Serbian).
- Croatia recognises Kosovo
- VIDEO:SDSS protiv priznanja Kosova, ostaje u Vladi (Croatian)
- http://www.vlada.hr/hr/naslovnica/o_vladi_rh/clanovi_vlade/prof_dr_sc_slobodan_uzelac[dead link]
- O Novom Plamenu (Retrieved on 2008-10-02).