|Directed by||Svetlana Proskurina|
|Written by||Pavel Finn|
|Music by||Vyacheslav Gajvoronsky|
|Edited by||Leda Semyonova|
Accidental Waltz (Russian: Случайный вальс, translit. Sluchaynyy val's) is a 1990 Soviet romantic drama directed by Svetlana Proskurina. It won the Golden Leopard at the 1990 Locarno International Film Festival.
The life of Tatiana Prokofievna, an aging woman with a diva's behavior – is banal and dull. To escape the everyday slumber she seeks companionship of young men. She provides shelter and becomes involved in their problems. Her ex-boyfriend has married a younger woman. Tatjana is forced to keep her loneliness hidden because of her role as hostess.
- Alla Sokolova – Tatjana Prokofievna
- Aleksei Serebryakov – Sergei
- Tatiana Bondariova – Nadia
- Sergei Parapanov – Gena
- Viktor Proskoerin – Viktor Stepanovitch
- "SLOUCHAINIJ VALS". archive.pardo.ch. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
|This article related to Soviet film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|