|Promotional single by Calvin Harris|
|from the album Motion|
|Released||14 October 2014|
The official music video for the song, directed by Emil Nava, was uploaded onto Calvin Harris' Vevo channel on 15 October 2014. It has since been viewed over 9,000,000 times. It features a woman in blue going around in a city at night under the influence of drugs and alcohol, the blue colour indicating that she is under severe drug and alcohol use and has a hangover. She wakes up the next day lying on a road looking normal, apparently recovered from the hangover she experienced the previous night.
|Digital download – single|
Credits and personnel
- Calvin Harris – vocals, production, arrangement
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||34|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||86|
|UK Dance (Official Charts Company)||18|
|US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (Billboard)||19|
|Worldwide||14 October 2014||Fly Eye||Digital download|
- Turner, Dave (16 October 2014). "Calvin Harris goes acid on new single". Mixmag. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 19 October 2014.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 19 October 2014.
- "Official Dance Singles Chart Top 40". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 19 October 2014.
- "Calvin Harris Chart History (Hot Dance/Electronic Songs)". Billboard.