Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slowpoke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slowpoke or Slow Poke may refer to:
- Slowpoke, a fictional species in the Pokémon universe
- Slow Poke (Transformers), a fictional character
- Slowpoke Rodriguez, character in Looney Tunes
- Slowpoke Antonio, Jerry's cousin in the animated television series Tom & Jerry Kids - see List of Tom & Jerry Kids episodes
- "Slowpoke", a song by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
- "Slow Poke", a 1951 American country music hit song
- SLOWPOKE reactor, nuclear research reactor
- SLoWPoKES (Sloan Low-mass Wide Pairs of Kinematically Equivalent Stars), star catalogue of binary pairs created by the Sloan Digital Sky Survey
- Slowpoke (comic strip), weekly comic strip by Jen Sorensen
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slowpoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.