Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slowpoke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slowpoke or Slow Poke may refer to:
- Slowpoke, a fictional species in the Pokémon universe
- Slow Poke (Transformers), a fictional character
- Slowpoke Rodriguez, character in Looney Tunes
- Slowpoke Antonio, Jerry's cousin in the animated television series Tom & Jerry Kids - see List of Tom & Jerry Kids episodes
- "Slowpoke", a song by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
- "Slow Poke", a 1951 American country music hit song
- SLOWPOKE reactor, nuclear research reactor
- SLoWPoKES (Sloan Low-mass Wide Pairs of Kinematically Equivalent Stars), star catalogue of binary pairs created by the Sloan Digital Sky Survey
- Slowpoke (comic strip), weekly comic strip by Jen Sorensen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slowpoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.