|Look up slur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slur may refer to:
- Pejorative, any term of disparagement
- Slur (phonology), unclear or abnormal enunciation
- Slur (music), a symbol in Western musical notation indicating that the notes it embraces are to be played legato (smoothly)
- Slur, a character in Mega Man Battle Network; see List of Mega Man Battle Network characters
- Slurs, an alt-pop band from Newcastle upon Tyne; see List of bands from Newcastle, United Kingdom
- List of ethnic slurs (pejoratives)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.