|Look up slur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A slur is a pejorative term.
Slur or slurs may also refer to:
- Pejorative, any term of disparagement
- Slur (phonology), unclear or abnormal enunciation
- Slur (music), a symbol in Western musical notation indicating that the notes it embraces are to be played legato (smoothly)
- Slur, a character in Mega Man Battle Network; see a list of Mega Man Battle Network characters
- Slurs, an alt-pop band from Newcastle upon Tyne; see List of bands from Newcastle, United Kingdom
- List of ethnic slurs, that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner in the English-speaking world
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.