|Look up slush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slush is a slurry mixture of liquid and solid forms of water.
Slush may also refer to:
- Slush (person), a pejorative and slang combination of the likewise derogatory terms slut and lush. A promiscuous alcoholic person.
- Slush (beverage), a blended ice drink, with sugar, fruit, and/or other flavorings
- "Slush" can also refer to the fat or grease that is obtained by boiling salted meat
- Slush fund, an auxiliary monetary account or a reserve fund
- Slush pile, unsolicited manuscripts
- Slush (album), the experimental 1997 album by the band OP8
- Slush (band), Swiss rock band
- Slush hydrogen, a combination of liquid hydrogen and solid hydrogen
- Slush flow, type of snow avalanche
- Slush powder, polymers that can absorb large amounts of a liquid
- Slush casting, a metal casting process
- Slush (event), a startup conference in Northern Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.