From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Smacking)
|Look up smack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smack(s) may refer to:
- Slapping (strike), a broad stroke made with the open hand
- Spanking, a form of corporal punishment
- Heroin, a narcotic drug
- Smack (ship), a small decked or half-decked vessel
- Smack talk, the use of threatening or intentionally inflammatory language
- A collective noun for a group of jellyfish
- Honey Smacks, a breakfast cereal sometimes marketed simply as Smacks
- Smack (software), a Linux kernel mandatory access control mechanism
Arts and entertainment
- Smack (American band), a 2000s pop/rock band
- Smack (Finnish band), a 1980s rock band
- Smack (Brazilian band), a 1980s post-punk band
- Smack (novel) or Junk, a 1996 novel by Melvin Burgess
- "Smack", a song by Zion I and The Grouch, a B-side of the single "Lift Me Up"
- "Smack" or Smack White (b. Troy Mitchell) founder of Ultimate rap league
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.