From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Stable release||0.1.4 (February 27, 2007[±])|
This tool compiles QVT transformations into Java programs to be able to run QVT transformations. The compiled Java programs are EMF-based applications.
SmartQVT contains 3 main components:
- a code editor: this component helps the user to write QVT code by highlighting key words.
- a parser: this component converts QVT code files into model representations of the QVT programs (abstract syntax).
- a compiler: this component converts model representations of the QVT program into executable Java programs.
- Meta-Object Facility (MOF): a language to write metamodels
- Model transformation language
- Model-driven architecture (MDA)