This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
(Chief Executive Officer)
|Products||software and services|
smartTrade Technologies is a multi-national financial software company that provides technology for financial institutions. Harry Gozlan and David Vincent, Chairman of the board and CEO of the company, created smartTrade in 1999. Since then, smartTrade has developed software for:
- Internalization/matching for equities, fixed income, FX
- FX eCommerce and single dealer platform
- OTC and derivatives dealing systems
- Commodities dealing (including precious metals)
- Smart Order Routing in all asset classes.
The company has its headquarters in Aix-en-Provence France, with subsidiaries in London, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Best Multi Asset Trading Platform in 2011 at the Profit & Loss Digital Markets Awards.
- Best Liquidity Management System in 2012 at the 9th annual e-FX Awards.
- Winner of the Top 100 2013 Red Herring Award.
- Best Sell-side Automated Trading Platform for LiquidityFX in 2015 at the Waters Technology Awards.
- Best Liquidity Aggregation System in 2015 at the 12th annual e-FX Awards.
- smartTrade Technologies was mentioned in the Celent report about technology in Fixed Income