|Operating bases||Václav Havel Airport Prague|
|Parent company||Travel Service|
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
SmartWings is a low-cost brand of the Czech airline Travel Service. Travel Service operates scheduled flights to several European metropolitan and leisure destinations under the brand from the base at Václav Havel Airport Prague.
The brand was established in 2004 by Travel Service, which specialized in leisure charter flights back then, to offer low-cost scheduled flights. For example, after the bankruptcy of SkyEurope, the company started scheduled services to Paris and Rome.
As of April 2016, the fleet operated under the SmartWings brand consists of the following aircraft:
|Boeing 737-800||15||—||189||189||4 leased from Sunwing Airlines|
- ch-aviation.com - Smartwings
- airlinecodes.co.uk - IATA Airline Designators beginning with Q retrieved 9 January 2016
- "About SmartWings". smartwings.com. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- "Contact." Smart Wings. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "Office at Prague airport K letisti 1068/30 160 08 Praha 6 Czech Republic"
- ch-aviation.com - Smartwings retrieved 13 December 2015
Media related to SmartWings at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in the Czech Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Czech company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|