This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||United States, UK|
|Products||Semaphore Cloud, Semaphore Ontology Editor, Semaphore Classification Server, Semaphore Semantic Enhancement Server, Advanced Language Packs, Search Appliance Framework, Text Miner, Classification Review Tool, Classification Analysis Tool|
Number of employees
Smartlogic was founded in the United Kingdom in 2006. It is a privately held company and has offices in San Jose, CA; Alexandria, VA; Cambridge, MA and London, UK. The company develops and sells a suite of products; Semaphore Ontology Editor, Classification Server, Advanced Language Packs, Semantic Enhancement Server, Text Miner, Classification Review tool, and Classification Analysis tool. In September 2011, Smartlogic acquired SchemaLogic.
Semaphore Ontology Editor
Semaphore Ontology Editor is a web-based tool used to build taxonomies, ontologies, controlled vocabularies as well as other knowledge organization systems. Models are used by organizations to enhance the capabilities of enterprise search engines, content management and workflow systems deployed by clients to augment and enhance their investment.
Semaphore Classification Server
Semaphore Classification Server uses the model structure from Semaphore Ontology Editor and auto classifies unstructured information assets by applying metadata tags to the unstructured information.
Semaphore Advanced Language Packs
Semantic Enhancement Server
- "https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2011/09/schemalogic-acquired-by-smartlogic.html". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-06-05. External link in
-  CMSWire Leverage Metadata to Drive Critical Business Processes
-  CMSWire SharePoint 2013 Office 365 Get Semantic Search with Smartlogic Semaphore
-  Google Enterprise Catalogue
-  Alfresco-Semaphore Integration
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-11-13. Retrieved 2013-04-11. Stephen E. Arnold - Beyond Search