Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up smear or smeared in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smear may refer to:
- A smear test, wherein a sample is smeared over a microscope slide to be studied for any pathology
- A smear test usually refers to a pap test, that is, a cervical smear
- Smear (card game)
- Smear (cards), to play high value cards to a trick in the hope that your partner will win it
- Smear Lake, a lake in Wisconsin
- Smear campaign, or a smear job: an attack on the reputation of an individual or group making use of disinformation tactics.
- Smear Campaign (album), an album by Napalm Death
- Pat Smear, the guitarist and actor
- Smear (optics), motion that degrades sharpness, which is generally linear over the integration time
- Colloquial name for a glissando, a glide from one musical pitch to another
Smearing may refer to:
- Smearing of an image taken by an astronomical interferometer:
- Smearing (climbing), a technique of rock climbing
- Electron smearing, a tool for improving convergence in DFT calculations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.