|Look up smell or smells in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smell may refer to;
- Odour, scent; that which is perceived by the sense of smell
- Olfaction, the act of smelling an odour
- "Smells" (Bottom), first episode the English sitcom Bottom (1991)
- The Smell, a music venue in Los Angeles, California
- Code smell, any symptom in the source code of a computer program that suggests a deeper problem
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.