Smith & Thell
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Smith & Thell|
Smith & Thell at stage during Stavernfestivalen in 2016
|Associated acts||Molly Sanden, Samir & Viktor, Rebecca & Fiona|
In 2015, they released the song "Statue", which was performed on the SVT Moraeus in the same year. 2015 the duo also won the prestigious music industry award 'Denniz Pop Awards' with Max Martin in the jury. In the spring of 2016 the duo won Musexpo in Los Angeles in the category 'New emerging International Artist'. The same year influencer and music critique Bob Lefsetz placed 'Statue' on place 16 on his list over 2016 best songs with the motivation 'An instant classic, you'll get this one immediately'. The duo followed up 'Statue' with the singles 'Row' 2016, 'February' 2017 and 'Toast' 2017 before releasing their debut album 'Soulprints' May 12, 2017.
- 2012 - "Kill It With Love"
- 2013 - "Super DJ"
- 2014 - "Illusion"
- 2014 - "Hippie Van"
- 2015 - "Statue"
- 2016 - "Row"
- 2017 - "February"
- 2017 - "Toast"
- 2017 - "Somebody like you"
- 2018 - "DUMB"
- 2018 - "Forgive Me Friend"
- 2017 - Don Diablo - "Save a Little Love" (Un-credited vocalists)
- 2018 - R3HAB x Mike Williams (DJ) - "Lullaby" (Un-credited vocalists)
Smith & Thell won 'New emerging international artist' at the 2016 Musexpo in Los Angeles.
Smith & Thell received the 2017 Swedish scholarship 'SKAP' for their contributions to the Swedish music industry.
- "Jojk, pop och country när Kalle bjuder in till en ny säsong - SVT.se". Sveriges Television (in Swedish). Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Jojk, pop och country när Kalle bjuder in till en ny säsong". svt.se. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "THE ENERGY AND EMOTION OF SMITH & THELL'S DEBUT 'SOULPRINTS'". http://atwoodmagazine.com. Retrieved 2017-05-17. External link in