From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|34 School Street
Hatfield, Massachusetts 01038
|School type||Public School
|School district||Hatfield Public Schools|
|Principal||Dr. Andrew Mark Berrios|
|Teaching staff||18.3 (FTE) (as of 2007-08)|
|Enrollment||198 (as of 2007-08)|
|Student to teacher ratio||10.8 (as of 2007-08)|
|Average SAT scores||568 verbal
1653 total (2015-2016)
- Jack Hubbard, College Football Hall of Fame inductee
- Judy Strong, Olympic field hockey player 
- "School Detail for Smith Academy". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- Canfield, Owen (1966-05-15). "John Hubbard Recalls Football 60 Years Ago". Hartford Courant. p. 10C.
Hubbard's grid career began at Smith Academy in Hatfield Mass where...
- Wells, Bill (2008-09-06). "Judy Strong's efforts paid off as a field hockey Olympian and UMass and Smith Academy notable". The Republican. Springfield, MA.
|This Massachusetts school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|